Pinnacle (age 14+)
Are you a college athlete? An aspiring college athlete?
We can help you achieve your goals! Our Pinnacle Program emphasizes functional enhancement for students striving to gain the highest level of athletic performance. This program prepares your mind and body for the rigors of college athletics. Pinnacle students will receive a thorough musculoskeletal movement screening, athletic performance evaluation, and body composition assessments utilizing cutting edge Fit3D technology.
Tim Dempsey, Head Coach
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Exercise Trainer of Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization- Prague (Czech Republic) Institute of Rehabilitation
- Certified Personal Trainer- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Performance Enhancement Specialist- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Postural Restoration Institute coursework in Postural Respiration and Myokinematic Restoration
- Level 1 Coach- USA Track and Field
- Club Coach- USA Weightlifting
- Level 3 Coach- Athletic Republic
Our training sessions include
- Dynamic warm-up, focused on flexibility and joint range of motion
- Core strength and stabilization exercises
- Complex Olympic lifting movements
- Running and agility drills
- Plyometric movements
- Weight training for upper & lower body
• Two body composition assessments (one pre- and one post-program)
The coach to student ratio is limited to 1:10 so maximum results can be achieved. Students work out for 90 minutes. The number of days per week depends on their goals or competitive season.
- Monday- Friday 4-5:30pm
- Saturday from 11:30-1pm
Pinnacle Summer Schedule
June 9 – Aug 16: 10-11:30 am; 4-5:30 pm. Ages 14+
For more information, please contact Tim Dempsey at (650) 860-8004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial aid is available for all of our programs. We seek to provide educational opportunities regardless of income; please contact the Front Desk for more information at email@example.com or (650) 364-2509. In addition to direct scholarships, we offer work-trade opportunities through our Student Services program.
- About Us
- Pinnacle (age 14+)
- RISE-UP (age 9+)
- Elements (age 9-12)
- CORE (age 13-18)
- SMART (age 18+)
- Personal Training
- Adaptive Sports and Fitness
- Body Assessment
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Highlight Reels & Video Services
- Summer Camps