CORE (age 13 – 18)
Do you want to:
- Improve your athletic performance in your chosen sport or activity?
- Get in shape?
- Lose weight?
- Gain weight?
- Get buff, or just improve your muscle tone?
We will design a program to meet your goals.
CORE is a customized strength and conditioning program, designed to help you accomplish your visual and functional goals (visual goals = how your body looks; functional goals = how your body performs).
A variety of students from all walks of life join this program to change their visual appearance (awesome abs, here I come!), improve their athletic performance, or just increase their overall fitness level.
CORE students begin by taking a quick tour (call 650-364-2509 to schedule a tour) and filling out a Goals and Needs Application.
Next, you will undergo a 30-minute physical evaluation. Based on your application and the evaluation, a coach will create a workout customized to your needs and abilities.
A coach will guide you through three scheduled workouts, and after that you will be in charge of your own workout (don’t worry, coaches are always around to help out or answer questions).
Each time you come in, your coach will update your workout, change weights as necessary, and let you know when it’s time to accelerate your progress by creating a new plan.
Students work out every other day, up to three times a week (your body needs rest, too!); workouts can range from 45 minutes to 120 minutes, based on your schedule.
• You will gain self-confidence through the attainment of your personal goals.
• You will gain self-reliance because these are your dreams, not ours; we simply have a highly qualified and caring staff to help bring out your best in an environment where everyone succeeds.
• You will look and feel better!
Financial aid is available for all of our programs. We seek to provide educational opportunities regardless of income; please contact the Front Desk for more information at email@example.com or (650) 364-2509. In addition to direct scholarships, we offer work-trade opportunities through our Student Services program.
- About Us
- Pinnacle (age 14+)
- RISE-UP (age 9+)
- Elements (age 9-12)
- CORE (age 13-18)
- SMART (age 18+)
- Personal Training
- Adaptive Sports and Fitness
- Body Assessment
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Highlight Reels & Video Services
- Summer Camps